WHAT IS RADICAL RECOVERY MINISTRIES?
Radical Recovery Ministries
is a inter-denominational* ministry whose goal is...
1) To provide churches with a local Christ focused, Bible based recovery option for their congregants in need.
2) To support the local churches as the primary vehicle God has chosen to "feed my sheep" (John 21:17) within the local community.
3) To guide those in recovery to Christ-centered, Bible-teaching churches as their primary source for growth and Christian community.
4) To provide the Christian that is in the bondage of habitual sin the biblical guidance to the freedom, peace and joy found only through complete (radical) surrender to the lordship of Jesus Christ.
5) To introduce the lost and seekers desperate to find escape from the path of self destruction that they are trapped on to the sole source that transforms minds (Romans 12:2) and renews hearts (Psalm 51:10) which is Jesus Christ.
We feel that the term "non-denominational" means that we don't want to identify with the rest of the church while we view the term "inter-denominational" as identifying this ministry not only as part of the universal church of Christ as a whole but that we are also part of every member of the body of Christ regardless of the label used. It is time for the Church to unite.
About the "RADICAL GOSPEL" logo.
The black background represents the sinful nature of all mankind.
The white cross represents the cleansing, the reconciliation, and the restoration of a right relationship with God which is available to all only by what Christ accomplished on the cross.
The red R's represent the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ by which is the only access given to us by which we can take the redemptive work for ourselves.
"You cannot become a new creation without having new behaviors no more than you can become a new creation by doing new behaviors"